Jessica Murray is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer. She graduated from Montana State University in 2010, and completed her internship with the University of Delaware Distance Program in 2013.
She has experience in private hospitals and military treatment facilities, private practice and outreach through the internet, as well as dialysis.
She wrote and published the first edition of "Road to RD" in 2015.
She lives with her husband and labradoodle, Roxy, and together they enjoy running, hiking, and cuddling on the couch. Jess is a big fan of good wine, loves to cook as any dietitian does, and is always looking for a physical challenge in half marathons and triathlons.
Jess is also highly involved in the military population. She volunteers with Team Red, White & Blue to help support veterans as they integrate into their community during active duty service or after serving their country.
• Outstanding Dietetic Intern, 2013
• Honors, Montana State Universiity
• Montana State University Achievement Award
• Clements Construction Co General Scholarship
• Road to RD book and ebook
• Road to RD Blog
• DemandStudio Writer
• CoachJess Blog
• Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition
• Nutrition and Dietetic Educators and Preceptors
• Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Nutrition
• Medical Nutrition Practice Group